SACSC Chapters Objectives
- To establish representative Provincial Councils and meeting schedules
- To establish a 2016 programme of events
- To establish permanent forums and meeting schedules for:
- Safety and Security
- Marketing Representatives
- Centre Managers
- Identify all stakeholders within each Chapter
- Establish a member communications programme
Nationally Initiated Programmes
- Career Development
- Education Modules
- Retailer, SME and Centre Management development
New committee members should be members of the SACSC however, wanting to add as much value as possible; we would like you to nominate anyone suitable for the role as a committee member. Once nominations are received we will follow up with non-members who are nominated to become members in order for them to accept their role as a committee member.
Being a committee member will require dedicated people to focus and assist on specific forums such as Safety & Security, Marketing, Centre Management, Retailers, Service Providers and other relevant forums. Therefore we suggest you include people with expertise in these fields in your nominations.
Please note that members of the SACSC are able to nominate themselves for possible election onto a committee.
When WeWork, a provider of co-working office spaces, paid $850 million last October to buy Lord & Taylor’s New York City flagship building for use as a corporate headquarters, word spread swiftly through the retail and office markets alike.Read More…
Jun 04, 2018 SACSC Awards Season is Open
The South African political and economic landscape has experienced undeniable strain over the past few years.Read More…