As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping SA
- Montly Economic Review
- Quarterly MSCI/IPD Retail Trading Index sponsored by SACSC
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
- Discounts on SA Shopping Centre and Retail Tour
- Discounts on SACSC International Tour
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Digital subscription available through SACSC Members Only section (publications)
- Unlimited access to e-Library and databases (on request via SACSC)
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database – an invaluable tool for business development (on request via SACSC)
- Exclusive International/Global networking opportunities
- Unlimited access to ongoing, cutting-edge global ICSC industry research – available through SACSC Members Only section (publications)
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Jul 29, 2019 The mall in 2029: A future reimagined
In the ever-changing world of retail, a fundamental shift is occurring and by 2029, the mall as we know it may be no more.Read More…
Jul 22, 2019 New retail projects abound in New England
Developers are keeping busy throughout New England with a slew of projects that run the gamut from urban redevelopment and historic preservation to new, ground-up suburban shopping centers.Read More…
Cedric Sennepin, CEO of Leroy Merlin South Africa, speaking at the SACSC’s 2019 Annual Research Conference in Sandton in April.Read More…