As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Dec 12, 2018 SA malls gearing up for Christmas 2018
Hot off the heels of the global Black Friday phenomenon, retailers, brands and shopping centres across South Africa are now gearing up to make the most of 2018’s Festive Season which is already upon us.Read More…
Nov 30, 2018 The Importance of frontline staff in retail
With the fast-approaching Festive Season only a few weeks away, malls, shopping centres and stores anticipate an influx of feet through their doors. Millions of Rands have been spent...Read More…
Nov 22, 2018 Black Friday is growing in SA
The global Black Friday phenomenon has cemented itself as the precursor into Festive Season shopping and it is no surprise that it is making a growing impression amongst South African retailers and consumers alike.Read More…