As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Each and every business strives to be profitable - not just profitable but forever profitable. In this day and age, where tough economies have affected profitability, businesses across the globe have taken strain.Read More…
Jul 11, 2017 Is Westfield transforming retail?
In 1957 in Blacktown, which was then little more than a dusty suburb on the outskirts of Sydney, a new shoe shop opened. Find out how this Shopping Centre is transforming retail.Read More…
Jun 21, 2017 The SACSC has a new man at the helm
Group CEO of Broll Property Group, Malcolm Horne has been appointed President of the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) at a recent Annual General Meeting.Read More…