As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
When WeWork, a provider of co-working office spaces, paid $850 million last October to buy Lord & Taylor’s New York City flagship building for use as a corporate headquarters, word spread swiftly through the retail and office markets alike.Read More…
Jun 04, 2018 SACSC Awards Season is Open
The South African political and economic landscape has experienced undeniable strain over the past few years.Read More…