As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Imagine connecting with your customer, knowing what they like, items they most probably are looking for or even their current state of mind? Science-fiction? No, it is a possibility with Customer Experience Management (CEM).Read More…
Feb 12, 2018 Retail to adapt in order to cope with water crisis
Consumers are not the only ones who have to tighten taps in Cape Town.Read More…
In an attempt to explore new markets and expand local brands, many investors and respected role players in the property sectors of the country have extended their reach to offshore jurisdictions.Read More…