As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognising excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Black Friday is the new precursor imprinting a trend into Festive Season Shopping.Read More…
Each and every business strives to be profitable - not just profitable but forever profitable. In this day and age, where tough economies have affected profitability, businesses across the globe have taken strain.Read More…
There comes a time in the life of most cities when inner city precincts need a radical re-imagining if they are not to lose their relevance. It is not unusual for the redevelopment of an inner city area to be led by a retail project.Read More…