To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly e-mail newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Apr 06, 2017 SACSC Students Shine at Graduation Function
It was an evening of glitz, glamour and achievement as the 2016 Certificate of Shopping Centre Management (CSCM) and Advanced Certificate of Shopping Centre Leadership (ACSCL)...Read More…
Mar 30, 2017 Man Behind the Free WiFi Movement in Tshwane will Speak at Annual Sacsc Research Conference
Living in a connected society where most people have access to smart mobile devices, retailers offering free WiFi have an unprecedented edge and this plays an important role in increasing sales, dwell time and helps gain customer loyalty.Read More…
Mar 27, 2017 The ups and downs that lie ahead
It’s full steam ahead in 2017. As we begin to get a real feel for the year and what it holds, Shopping SA set out to find the answers to two simple questions: what can we look forward to from the rest of the year, and what’s keeping people up at night?Read More…