To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Jul 29, 2019 The mall in 2029: A future reimagined
In the ever-changing world of retail, a fundamental shift is occurring and by 2029, the mall as we know it may be no more.Read More…
Jul 22, 2019 New retail projects abound in New England
Developers are keeping busy throughout New England with a slew of projects that run the gamut from urban redevelopment and historic preservation to new, ground-up suburban shopping centers.Read More…
Cedric Sennepin, CEO of Leroy Merlin South Africa, speaking at the SACSC’s 2019 Annual Research Conference in Sandton in April.Read More…