To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Imagine connecting with your customer, knowing what they like, items they most probably are looking for or even their current state of mind? Science-fiction? No, it is a possibility with Customer Experience Management (CEM).Read More…
Feb 12, 2018 Retail to adapt in order to cope with water crisis
Consumers are not the only ones who have to tighten taps in Cape Town.Read More…
In an attempt to explore new markets and expand local brands, many investors and respected role players in the property sectors of the country have extended their reach to offshore jurisdictions.Read More…