To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a bi-monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Dec 17, 2019 The ‘Smart Retail’ revolution is here
The evolution currently taking place in retail environments across the globe is nothing short of phenomenal.Read More…
In the past, pop-up stores were frequently about taking advantage of seasonal trends such as Halloween or Christmas.Read More…
Dec 06, 2019 Celebrating extraordinary marketing creativity
The 2019 Footprint Marketing Awards winners were announced during the 23rd Annual SASCS Congress at Cape Town’s International Convention Centre held from October 16 to 18.Read More…