To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Black Friday is the new precursor imprinting a trend into Festive Season Shopping.Read More…
Each and every business strives to be profitable - not just profitable but forever profitable. In this day and age, where tough economies have affected profitability, businesses across the globe have taken strain.Read More…
There comes a time in the life of most cities when inner city precincts need a radical re-imagining if they are not to lose their relevance. It is not unusual for the redevelopment of an inner city area to be led by a retail project.Read More…