To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
When WeWork, a provider of co-working office spaces, paid $850 million last October to buy Lord & Taylor’s New York City flagship building for use as a corporate headquarters, word spread swiftly through the retail and office markets alike.Read More…
Jun 04, 2018 SACSC Awards Season is Open
The South African political and economic landscape has experienced undeniable strain over the past few years.Read More…