To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Aug 26, 2019 Building a beauty brand
Entrepreneurs agree that building a new brand in the retail sector takes guts, ingenuity and a sound strategy, including an array of business principles. Above all, finding a unique point of difference is one of the most important entrepreneurial goals.Read More…
Aug 21, 2019 Keeping up with trends in the retail zone
Excelling in the retail space anywhere in the world takes a special vision and understanding of this environment as "Retail remains the most dynamic urban market with changes almost on a daily basis." according to Dr. Dirk Prinsloo.Read More…
Aug 12, 2019 The sky’s the limit… for now
Drone technology has made considerable advances and can be a powerful tool for many sectors of the economy. And we have only just begun to scratch the surface of their potential applications in this new digital world.Read More…