To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Sep 14, 2017 2017 RDDA winners announced
The 2017 Retail, Design and Development Awards (RDDA) winners were announced on the opening day of the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) Annual Congress, held in Cape Town’s International Convention Centre.Read More…
In today’s competitive age, standing out from the crowd could mean either profits or losses for any brand, company or public figure.Read More…
Aug 04, 2017 SACSC Annual Congress is coming
One of the most highly anticipated events on the South African shopping centre and retail calendar is fast approaching – the SACSC Annual Congress.Read More…