To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a bi-monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Apr 02, 2020 Time to trash paper receipts?
Retailers who want to appeal to the more environmentally-conscious consumer may have found a new avenue, and a road less travelled – digital receipts.Read More…
Mar 26, 2020 SACSC COVID-19 Lockdown Update
An important update by the SACSC on COVID-19.Read More…
Mar 20, 2020 Is retail about to be clobbered?
“When the US sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold…” A popular phrase among business analysts. But what happens when a cluster of large economies suffer retail fatigue?Read More…