To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Each and every business strives to be profitable - not just profitable but forever profitable. In this day and age, where tough economies have affected profitability, businesses across the globe have taken strain.Read More…
Jul 11, 2017 Is Westfield transforming retail?
In 1957 in Blacktown, which was then little more than a dusty suburb on the outskirts of Sydney, a new shoe shop opened. Find out how this Shopping Centre is transforming retail.Read More…
Jun 21, 2017 The SACSC has a new man at the helm
Group CEO of Broll Property Group, Malcolm Horne has been appointed President of the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) at a recent Annual General Meeting.Read More…