To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Oct 01, 2018 Fourth industrial revolution upon us
We are living in a connected society where most people have access to smart mobile devices. Having quick access to information has become an extension of our existence.Read More…
Sep 27, 2018 Shopping centre design of the future
Winston Churchill once said: “We shape our buildings, thereafter they shape us.” A simple yet profound statement as we start to see architecture design rapidly evolving to accommodate our needs as the human race.Read More…
Sep 12, 2018 Humans will live on Mars in 2032
Pablo Picasso once said: “Everything you can imagine is real” A simple yet profound statement. We find ourselves in a time where we can turn our often-far-fetched imaginations into reality.Read More…