To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
The South African Council of Shopping Centres’ (SACSC) Retail Design and Development Awards 2019 is now open for entries and the SACSC has called on shopping centre developers, owners and retailers to enter.Read More…
With experiential retail being one of the hottest trends in the retail and shopping centre industry right now, the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) commissioned a research report to get insight...Read More…
Shopping centre owners, mall marketing departments and agencies take note: The South African Council of Shopping Centres’ (SACSC) has opened entries for its prestigious 2019 SACSC Footprint Marketing Awards.Read More…