To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Mar 19, 2019 SACSC’s 2019 Research Conference puts the spotlight trends, ‘Afripolitan’ consumers and technology
The spotlight is on retail trends, new ‘Afripolitan’ consumers and technology at the 9th Annual South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) Research Conference...Read More…
Rooftop gardens in urban settings are not a 20th century phenomenon. Indeed, they have been around since ancient times, with the earliest recorded ones dating back to the ziggurats of ancient Mesopotamia, built between 4,000 and 600 BCE...Read More…
The Lifetime Achievement Award is given in special recognition for the contribution that an individual has made to the industry during the course of his or her career – and specifically, for building a legacy for the next generation...Read More…