To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly email newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
Aug 15, 2018 Networking with the SACSC
Later this month, economist Dawie Roodt, trend analyst Dion Chang and commerce expert Lynette Ntuli will share their insights at the South African Council of Shopping Centres’ (SACSC) networking breakfasts.Read More…
According to a recent study conducted by MSCI on behalf of the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC), the current size of the South African retail market is estimated at around 23.4 million square metres (sqm)...Read More…
Jul 24, 2018 SACSC Annual Congress is coming!
One of the most highly anticipated events on the South African shopping centre and retail calendar is fast approaching – the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC) 22nd Annual Congress sponsored by Broll Property Group.Read More…