Retail Design & Development Awards (RDDA)
The RDDA Awards seek to annually recognise exceptional shopping centre design together with its economic success, within the South African property industry, embodying the following attributes:
- Excellent design resolution
- Achieving a clear overall development goal
- Responding positively to its market and its surroundings
- Adopting innovative design and construction solutions
- Embracing environmental techniques
Entries are currently closed as at 6 June 2019. Winners were announced at SACSC Congress 2019, 16-18 October 2019 at the Cape Town, ICC.
Visit rdda.co.za to find out more.
Jan 28, 2020 The rise of stores without stocks
When is a retail store not a retail store? Perhaps when it has no stock to sell to customers?Read More…
Dec 17, 2019 The ‘Smart Retail’ revolution is here
The evolution currently taking place in retail environments across the globe is nothing short of phenomenal.Read More…
In the past, pop-up stores were frequently about taking advantage of seasonal trends such as Halloween or Christmas.Read More…