Retail Design & Development Awards (RDDA)
The RDDA Awards seek to annually recognise exceptional shopping centre design together with its economic success, within the South African property industry, embodying the following attributes:
- Excellent design resolution
- Achieving a clear overall development goal
- Responding positively to its market and its surroundings
- Adopting innovative design and construction solutions
- Embracing environmental techniques
Entries are currently closed as at 6 June 2019. Winners were announced at SACSC Congress 2019, 16-18 October 2019 at the Cape Town, ICC.
Visit rdda.co.za to find out more.
Mar 26, 2020 SACSC COVID-19 Lockdown Update
An important update by the SACSC on COVID-19.Read More…
Feb 27, 2020 FAO Schwarz Opens First-Ever UK Retail Store
First opening its doors in 1862, FAO Schwarz is the oldest toy store in the USA.Read More…